On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Vivek Khera wrote:

> My question to all of you who use handlers directly, how do you manage
> all your handler mappings?  I've seen it done where you add a
> <Location> mapping for each handler you use, which corresponds to each
> "program" you need.  This, in my experience, tends to be error prone
> and results in much cruft in your httpd.conf file.

I have a single handler which matches all files, if the file exists
($r->finfo and other tests), it returns DECLINED. Else it makes a decision
in Perl, and dispatches to the relevant handler in Perl. This makes
looking to solve soon.

Ta.

S.

--
Shevek
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+