Hiya :)

Thanks for all the help so far, it has proved VERY valuable.

We have narrowed our architecture down a lot over the last few days.

We will work with mod_perl/Apache/Apache::ASP under Linux. And we will use
Activestate's PerlScript under Win32. We will avoid as many "ASPisms" as we
can, and wrap the rest in a module for later changes if needed. Both systems
will talk to a MySQL or MS SQL dedicated box.

This SHOULD allow us a almost seemless ability to move between Linux/Apache
<-> Win32/IIS.

Has anyone actually used this sort of setup this way? Words of encouragement
or last minute red flags will be appreciated, we finalize on Friday :)

Ken

---
Soulhuntre

(icq# 275066)