> That would be nice to see. I'm afraid I'll continue on working on guide.
> So if there anyone with a few free minutes on his hands, he/she might like
> to contribute something back to community ;)
>
> Ideally, when we complete the tuning of the search engine, we will be able
> to have the whole site, apache::asp and embperl pages searchable as well.
> (with Perl style documentation in mind).

Stas,

there is already a search frontend for the apache sites, at
http://www.apache.org/search.html which is also able to search under
perl.apache.org, but if you enter mod_perl, doesn't find anything :-(. Don't
know if this is of any use and who is maintaining (or not maintaining) this
page.

Gerald