Thanks for the information below, Ian.  Our site is very content-oriented,
and a lot of our business projects are starting to involve things like
co-branding and licensing content, so I'm very interested to hear more
about how you are integrating XSLT and Mason.

Do you generate XML documents in mason and then transform them via XSLT?

Are individual components responsible for their own transformations, or do
you do it all at the end with the whole page?

I agree that HTML::Mason is awesome, and the fact that it parses components
into anonymous perl subs gives it great performance.  The other aspect
that's so great is its cacheing system, which can be so easily controlled
programmatically.

--
Barry Hoggard
VP of Software Development