I've been researching templating systems for the past few days,
I come in this morning, and here's 40 or so posts on the very
subject. I've been wanting one where the template is as much like
plain html as possible, and this seems to fit the bill.

Until now I've been leaning toward the Template Toolkit, if only
because the template elements can be filled in with other templates
(maybe that's just in the beta version, I forget). We'd like to just
have a standard Header/Footer, but have the Header & Footer be
based on what client we're hosting, and the only template kit
I could see that had variable includes was HTML::DynamicTemplate.

I'm going to have to make some decision soon, so we can start getting
some work done :)

Can anyone point me to some examples (to accelerate the learning
curve) with this HTML::Tree?? Or any other pointers, opinions?

TIA,
Douglas Wilson