> Ofcourse i can use different pieces of software,,
> But that was not my point I *want* to have the session
> management in the same kit becouse itīs convinient.
>
> I have to tell my team what software to use and maby
> even teach them how to use it,
> I find it alot easier to do this with one kit.

That's the way I do it for Embperl. Where ever there is an existing module
that fit my needs I use it (why reinvent the wheel?), but I wrap it into
Embperl so that the access is consitent with the rest of Embperl and things
like initialsation is made by Embperl, so it hasn't to be done by every user
on it's own.

Gerald