I think he wrote the section in the guide on headers - that will definitely
help sort things out...

the more I think about it, thoug, I think it will be quite difficult.

say you want to cache a dynamic document for a week from creation - how do
you define when the week started?

maybe some compromises will be needed, like generically saying "months start
at 1" and "weeks start at sunday", etc...

just thinking out loud...

--Geoff