on 11/17/00 3:48 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered the
following:

>> ld -shared -expect_unresolved "*" -O4 -msym -std -s -L/usr/local/lib -o
>
> For whatever reason, it's trying to build a dso.  I'd double check my
> settings.

You were right, it must be because I had --enable-shared=max in there, maybe
it applied that to the extra mod_perl, so I added a --disable-shared=perl
and that error is gone, and the make goes all the way now...

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]