Sorry Geoff,

OK, the bug now is that the _translate_uri sub expects you to be working
with <Location> rather than .htaccess. It does this to do
s/location/prefix/, which is why it doesn't work with .htaccess.

Now first of all, there's a bit of a security risk in there - you're doing
s/$location/$prefix/. Always *always* use \Q\E around those if you don't
want someone to be malicous.

Second, we want to get this working inside of .htaccess. My thought as to
how to do this is to set something defining where the directive is set
when your config methods are called. So I'm assuming you can get this from
$parms->path(). Store this in the $cfg hash, and then in _translate_uri
do:

my $location = $r->location || $cfg->{'Path'};

Or something like that.

Anyway, for now, back to normal handlers... :-)

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **