On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Per Moeller wrote:

> A couple of days ago I asked the question below, but nobody seemed to be
> able to answer it.
>
> Well, in case somebody else runs into this problem I can tell that my
> solution to the problem was to use perl5.005 and not install perl5.6.0 until
> after i completed the installation of mod_perl / Apache and the modules i
> needed for it.

Huh? You've built mod_perl with one version of perl, but then installed
another binary incompatible (+ different hardcoded INC) perl version and
you think to get away with that? All the new modules that you are going to
build won't work with mod_perl if they have XS in them and you build these
with another perl version... Unless you've managed to keep both
installation around, but then it doesn't matter.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/