Just found that Apache::Util::unescape_uri when gets undefined value as
parameter not returns undefined value, but make SUBJ!
Why that's happens?

And one more question.

We have well-known-2-apaches-config and when the "power" one gets SF, the
"simple" returns and logs 502 Proxy error to the _virtual host_ error_log.
And  mod_perl-powered server logs SF to the _server_ log. Comparing time of
two errors we can get request, that leads to this error.

And the question is: if we have to use one mod_perl-powered Apache - how we
can find request, that breaks server?
(we have more than 100 virtual hosts of our customers and that will be
PITA - found the error request)

Gregory Belenky
WebZavod (http://www.webzavod.ru) programmer