Hello,

I know this isn't a list for beginners, but I am one of those folks who would
benefit from the discussion of organization of docs :)

I am on Win2000. When I run a script containing a backtick call, it behaves
differently under mod_perl than when called normally (the backtick code is the
same, obviously other parts of the script are different, it's a legitimate
perlHandler, etc).

When called under mod_perl, the command console visibly flashes up, and
performance is slower. When called normally, a backtick command doesn't cause
the window to pop up.

Any pointers on where to look to understand this behavior? Or a more appropriate
place to post?

Doug