"Earle F. Ake" wrote:

>         I have an application which I am using the perl based ASP for.  All
> of my pages except for one as written using this.  I need one using plain
> perl based cgi so the process runs as the user and not the web server for
> file security reasons.  The problem is I need to get to some of the Session
> information and I can't seem to get it in the cgi.

You can't load Apache::ASP like this in a CGI.  You might
try to run a program from your ASP script, passing it the
needed session information as a argument, or STDIN.

You could also set up a CGI that take the session data
on the QUERY string, and then use Apache::Filter & Apache::SSI
to run that CGI using SSI tactics.

--Josh