Hi there,

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Morbus Iff wrote:

> >You didn't search the guide, even if you try to make everyone believe that
>
> Sigh. What the frel is your problem, binky?

Stas' problem, which apparently your researches have not discovered,
is that he WROTE the guide and when somebody starts spamming fifteen
hundred mailboxes because he didn't read it he's understandably a
little irritated.

Please try to understand that a lot of people have put a lot of work
into the stuff you are using for free.  Try to remain polite.

We're doing our best to help.  Some of us are very busy.  Stas is very busy.
Please respect that.

73,
Ged.