Heh. Forgot to state that it does cost an arm and a leg but it's one of
the few software packages that is worth considering paying money for IMO.

However, with the economy being the way it is, it is possible to "rent"
the software for a period of time but this is done by special arrangement
on a case by case basis.

If you ask, they may be willing to give you a copy of the software. The
out-the-box install allows you to record and playback as well as load up
to 10 (iirc) users which nicely lets you test out the functionality. I
think I have a copy of it somewhere around here. If there is interest, I
can get you in touch with the right people.

--Jauder