It was my understanding that there are numerous tools for converting
tables like this at the mysql.com site.  Some will even access the
Access tables via ODBC and create a set of tables directly for you, or
just make dumps that can be read into MySQL.

Once made, Webmin does a good job of administering mysql databases.
www.webmin.com

--Jon Robison