On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Chris wrote:

> Randy,
>
> Thanks for putting up your repository. Two things:
>
> 1) DBD-mysql seems to have a dependancy on Data::Dumper, but
> Data::Dumper isn't found in any of the repositories so won't
> install properly.

I didn't realize it wasn't in ActiveState's repository - I'll
add it to ours tonight ...

> 2) Do you have any plans on building mod_perl 1.27 for the
> Activestate 8xx series?

If there's a demand for it, I will ... Right now there's a
problem building it with ActivePerl 8xx, based on perl-5.8, due
to a change in a compile-time option (USE_LARGE_FILES)
ActiveState used. When that's sorted out I'll make up a suitable
package ...

--
best regards,
randy