Today I've spent the whole afternoon to create a special service for you which
is a little bit unusual. But because I think it serves the needs of the
mod_ssl user community I've established it - treat it as an experiment.

Under

   http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/contrib/

a new subarea was established which is directly linked to the top-level
navigation bar. Here contribution files for mod_ssl are placed. Currently it's
only the old stuff from the Distrib/Misc/ area, but know comes the goody:

You can maintain it _yourself_ through the following (chroot'ed ;-) FTP
area which is directly linked to the above Web area:

   ftp://contrib:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sw/mod_ssl/

This way people like Manuel J. Galan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or others can upload
their packages theirself. There is currently not much free disk space, but it
should be enough for mod_ssl related packages.

I hope no one will exploit this service (warez traders, etc.).  When this
should happen I feel free to remove the service, of course.  Or at least
remove the non mod_ssl related files.  So, please be friendly and use it only
for mod_ssl related files. And please let us know through this list when you
uploaded interesting stuff. Thanks.

PS: Manuel: I've accidently removed your RPM packages while fiddling
    around with this new area. But that's no problem. This way you're the
    first tester for this service.  So, please upload your RPM packages again,
    but this time to ftp://contrib:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sw/mod_ssl/
    Thanks.

Greetings,