On 06-Oct-98 Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> Today I've spent the whole afternoon to create a special service
> for you which is a little bit unusual. But because I think it
> serves the needs of the mod_ssl user community I've established
> it - treat it as an experiment.

This looks to be a very useful experiment.  Would that all projects
have something along these lines.  If you do start to have problems
with warez traders, you may adopt a strategie like CPAN, ie each
uploader has there own login.  This, of course, is an administrative
drag...

About the .blurbs : very useful as well.  However, maybe a small
script that would munge the file into HTML for, so we don't have to
cut/paste the URLs, would be in order?  I could code it up in perl.

-Philip