Ok, RSE is back in town from ApacheCon'98.  I'm totally flooded with mails, so
it needs at least one more day until you see replies from me, especially on
the mailing list.  So, when you expect a reply just wait a little bit more,
please. Nothing gets lost, I try to answer all questions. I just need a little
bit more time to overcome the large amount of messages inside my mail folders
and mailing list folders... ;-)