On Wed, Dec 16, 1998, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > I just want to _try_ to connext in order to observe the SSL protocol
> > details the Netscape server uses when forcing the SSL renegotation.
>
> Why?

Why? As I already said: to compare Netscape's behavior with mod_ssl's behavior
in case of a renegotiation, of course.  Because when you look carefully into
the SSL/TLS protocol specs you find not too much information about
renegotiations, so it's only reasonable to compare the behaviour of other
servers to get an impression what they actually speak and when they speak it.