[This is an automatic reply generated by Ralf S. Engelschall's BUSY daemon]

In a private mail to me you wrote:
> ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF8D58.3D0170AA
>
> After RewriteEngine on
>
> ,if you add
>
> RewriteLogLevel 9
> [...]

Your Email was successfully received.  But I'm sorry to say that I'm totally
busy and so currently it's not possible for me to work on your request. Please
first try to solve your problems by investigating again and by utilizing
dedicated support resources (Documentation, FAQs, Mailing Lists, Newsgroups,
etc.).  Should your problems then still remain, feel free to contact me again.
Otherwise I'll assume the problem was already solved in the meantime.
Thanks for your understanding.