Hi !

I�m using Apache 1.3.9 together with mod_ssl 2.4 and
OpenSSL 0.9.4 - I compiled mod_ssl as a DSO and
Apache was compiled with mod_so before, so I thougt
everything was alright and - using the "standard" - ssl -
config from the recently compiled apache - I enabled
the SSLengine, and whoops, I got the following error
in Apache�s error_log and Apache wasn�t able to start:

[Mon Aug 14 16:57:36 2000] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Unable to read server certificate 
from file
/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/server.crt (OpenSSL library error follows)
[Mon Aug 14 16:57:36 2000] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09F007:asn1 encoding
routines:d2i_X509:expecting an asn1 sequence

The main problem is the 2nd line... would just adding a
test - certificate fix this, too ? Sound so cryptic ;)

Thanks for your help !

Oh, and I�m using SUSE 6.3 ...

Bye,
    Chrisss (http://www.crion.de/ - http://www.cci.de/)
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to