Hi Arcady!

Have you solved your problem? I wasw able to install your Certificate, after I
installed your self-signed CA certificate. Is it possible this to be the missing step
in your testing? The CA cert has to be added to your root auth., then you'll be able
to install the actual server certificate.

Hope this help,

Paul

PS: I am using IE 5.0

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Arcady Genkin wrote:

> > > I tried that, and it didn't work.  It told me that the certificate was
> > > installed successfully, but once I quit IE, restart it, and load the
> > > page again, it displays the same warning again.
> > >
> > > The minimal html page I'm experimenting with is at https://www.thpoon.com
> > > If anyone would try to install the certificate from it in IE: maybe I
> > > did something wrong with configuration?
> >
> > I wasn't able to install it.  Can u print your conf?
>
> You mean from httpd.conf?  Since it's huge, I've posted it at
>
>   http://www.thpoon.com/tmp/httpd.conf
>
> rather than sending to the list.  The SSL-related stuff is at the
> bottom of it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> p.s.  This is a repost, since I have replied from a different email
> address than the one I've subscribed from and I'm afraid that it
> didn't come through.  Sorry if this is a dupe.
> --
> Arcady Genkin

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks