Paul-Catalin Oros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Have you solved your problem? I wasw able to install your
> Certificate, after I installed your self-signed CA certificate. Is
> it possible this to be the missing step in your testing? The CA cert
> has to be added to your root auth., then you'll be able to install
> the actual server certificate.

Yes, it seems that I have solved the problem by pointing
SSLCertificateChainFile to my ca.crt, with off-list help from another
list member.  It now works fine.

In my opinion the easiest way of configuring IE to access sites with
sertificates singed by own CAs is to put the CA's certificate in a URL
and let the users click on it: the browser will pop up a dialogue to
install a new root authority cert, and after that all is done.

Thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin