I have installed Apache-V2.39-compiled with mod_ssl module.
I have installed OpenSSL-V-0.9.6c and php4.2.2 on my server.
I have created the RSA certificate and Private key and moved
them in to the path described in the ssl.conf file.  When I
do ./apachectl startssl, the ssl starts but when I open
netscape to go to the https://servername, it prompts me that
I am about to go to the secure website,and I click okay and
then it tells me that the website is not found.  my
http://servername site works, but https://servername does
not, so what do I need to do? Why does the https now working?
I have looked every where to find information about this and
nothing has worked for me so far so, I would really
appriciate some help on this issue?  Thank You,

PayalSuratwala