Exactly
I am also facing a similar problem like this
I had posted my email last night but I am wondering why
my email is not there
I have installed apache_1.3.26
openssl 0.9.6d and
also modssl
My http server working but not https

Please suggest something as I am in a great need to set up a https
sever for some testing