> The Apache documentation (www.apache.org) describes SSLProxy* as part of
> mod_ssl. Why isn't there any information about SSLProxy* on www.modssl.org?
> (Probably Ralf Engelschall can explain this.)

Because nobody wrote it :(  I was the one who wrote it for Apache 2, based
on some stuff we had for Covalent SSL

> Is this Apache 2.0 feature available in Apache 1.3 too?

I think so, you need to compile with SSL_EXPERIMENTAL flag. But I do not
think it worked very well Doug MacEachern rewrote a big part of it to work
more cleanly in Apache 2.0

> I think the current documentation of SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile is at
> least misleading.

Please correct and submit a patch to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :)

Cheers

Daniel

--
Teach Yourself Apache 2 -- http://apacheworld.org/ty24/