Hi list:

I don't know if this is the right list to place this question.

I've been eagerly awaiting the solution of the certificate renegotiation
with post problem for Apache2. However, I just took a look at Apache 2.1
code and found the same comment in ssl_engine_io.c regarding the
problem: this has not been re-implemented for Apache 2.

Will the solution be developed? If so, is there any time frame for this
re-implementation to be released?

Tanks in advance and sorry if this is not a question for this list.

Adolfo