Ovid wrote:
> For something as high profile as Test::Simple, it would get much more
> exposure than most modules.  Plus, there wasn't much in the changelog
> which suggested this was a rush OMG Must Deliver Now sort of change (it
> had been six months since the last release).

I get a bug up my ass, spend a few hours going through the tracker, fix some
bugs and release.  Otherwise it's

> And it would be nice to have this run against a substantial portion of
> a minicpan install since breaking the toolchain is a very, very bad
> thing to do (as Schwern as *repeatedly* pounded into my head :)

Well, the repository trunk is always kept at passing so if folks want to smoke
 with that it's safe.

--
The interface should be as clean as newly fallen snow and its behavior
as explicit as Japanese eel porn.