# from Ryan Voots
# on Monday 09 November 2009 06:17:

>> Why not just Github::?
>
>I Thought the typical convention was to try to find some other root
> namespace to put things in rather than making yet another one?

No, but that's a common misunderstanding.  The recommendation is
roughly:  Claiming "Github.pm" for yourself is somewhat anti-social,
where as breaking the ice on Github:: is liberating to anyone else who
might come later (because it gives them a beaten path to follow.)

But, if Github.pm and a tree under it already existed as a coherent
object system/application, you should use GithubX:: for extensions (or
whatever the Github.pm author's request is.)

--Eric
--
"Insert random misquote here"
    http://scratchcomputing.com