From: Nicolas R. <nico...@atoomic.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 10:37 AM
Subject: Crypt-SSLeay release & maintenance
To: <si...@unur.com>
Cc: <na...@cpan.org>

Hi Sinan, I am contacting you regarding the Crypt-SSLeay Perl distro you
maintain.

The last available version on CPAN is 0.72 from 2014.
Since then, I can see that you released two development versions in 2017
0.73_06 is the most recent one and includes several fixes (the fix for '.'
in INC...).

I wondered if there is a reason to block the release of 0.74?

Also, note that the GitHub repo has some pending Pull Requests:
https://github.com/nanis/Crypt-SSLeay/pulls

If you need help, I would gladly provide support and perform a release of
the distro.
If you are interested, could you add me as a CO-MAINT on pause for the
Cryp-SSLeay distro? Additionally, giving me some perms on the GitHub repo
would allow me to handle the pending pull requests.

Both my Github and CPAN nicknames are atoomic

Thanks in advance for your consideration & reply
nicolas