Tarun,

First off, this forum is for Apache C Module development, not
configuration, so you are a bit off topic.

The quick and dirty is this:  No module is *needed*, Apache can run
just fine without any modules.  It will be very limited in what it can
do and how you can configure it, but it can run just fine.

If you don't need cgi or perl, than no you don't need to load the modules.

As far as mod_oprocmgr, I don't know what that does for you.  You can
either do some research and find out what it does and see if that
applies to you or you can just see how things work without.  If all is
well, then you are good.  Personally I would do some research.

Sam