> 1) If our application does not use any CGI or
> perl scripts, Is it necessary to have the modules
> like mod_perl and mod_fastcgi to be present in
> the sever.

  Even if you WERE using CGI, neither mod_perl nor
mod_fastcgi would be required.  mod_perl wouldn't be
recommended unlss you either a) want to write Apache
modules in Perl or b) run your entire site almost
completely from Perl, so that most hits are to CGI
scripts.

mod_oprocmgr is the old outdated module for Oracle's
JServ.  It's not needed if you're not using Oracle,
it's not needed if you're not using JServ, and it's
no longer the right module anyway.

   Two minutes on Google would have answered both
of these questions.  See:
http://bettercgi.com/gpl/smart-questions.html
--
Ray B. Morris