On Oct 1, 2009, at 21:49 , Erick Calder wrote:

Hello everyone,

mod_gnutls is a great solution and should be available as a standard
part of the various distributions out there.  I've taken the trouble
to walk the module through the Fedora submission process - it is now
available in distributions F10, F11, F12 and Rawhide, for the all
platforms, x86, PPC, 32 and 64 bit.

Thank you very much for packaging this for Fedora.

Would you mind if I include the RPM spec file in the mod_gnutls repository for inclusion in future releases? (the spec file would be licensed under the ASL 2.0 if you are ok with that)