I just started hosting some Mercurial repositories on my server with
mod_wsgi, and, maybe coincidentally, my Trac setup has started
throwing the very popular RuntimeError: instance.__dict__ not
accessible in restricted mode.

Since it had never done that before, I thought the problem might be a
problem with mod_wsgi and mod_python, so I switched Trac to use
mod_wsgi, and the problem still shows up.

I'm currently hosting a couple of Django apps and some SVN repos on
the same server, so it could be stupidity on my part, but I haven't
seen any reports of mod_wsgi causing this problem on Trac, so I
suspect there may be a subtle problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Todd