I just added the part of *--ssl-certificate*, now running

python manage.py runmodwsgi --setup-only --port=443 --user myuser --group
> mygroup --server-root=/etc/mod_wsgi-443 --server-name mytademex.com
> --ssl-certificate-file /etc/pki/tls/certs/mytademex.crt
> --ssl-certificate-key-file /etc/pki/tls/certs/mytademex.key
> --ssl-certificate-chain-file /etc/pki/tls/certs/mytademexCA_bundle.crt
> --ssl-certificate /etc/pki/tls/certs/mytademex --https-only  --startup-log
> --access-log

 but it still says the same *SSL_PROTOCOL_ERR* in my browser when I try to
connect to the site.

I also tried adding "*localhost myhostname.com*" and "*my.ip myhostname.com*"
at */etc/hosts* with no success.

I'm still not getting any error in my *error_log* and can not go into
*apachectl status*

Any idea of what can I do to fix it?

Thanks again in advance