I'd agree on that except as noted.

If the error message from the Apache error log is shown, along with
configuration for your WSGI application in Apache config, as well as saying
where your Python application code is located, that would help to give better
idea of what is going on.

> On 30 Oct 2018, at 9:57 am, Peter Lai <peter....@pw.utc.com> wrote:
>
> 403 usually means that the directory to which you are hosting the .wsgi isn't
> configured with:
>
> <Directory /path/to/your/app.wsgi>

Except that the argument is a directory path, not full path to WSGI script file.