I am trying to run a flask app as a script with Apache 2.4 under a Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 7.6

I got the app to the point where it will run if a do use python app.wsgi
(within that directory).

When I try to run it from apach using the mod_wsgi I get the following
errors in the logs.

I have tried everything that I can run across to try to resolve this
issue.  I am at a lost to even figure what is actually causing this issue.

Error Log:
mod_wsgi (pid=4159): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'/var/projects/janus/app.wsgi'.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/projects/janus/app.wsgi", line 11, in <module>
app.run(host="0.0.0.0")
File "/var/projects/janus/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 990, in run
run_simple(host, port, self, **options)
File
"/var/projects/janus/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py",
line 987, in run_simple
s.bind(server_address)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied