You shouldn't be invoking app.run() when hosting under mod_wsgi as that is
trying to start its own server.

You should use a check like:

    if __name__ == "__main__":

around the parts of the Flask code where the Flask development server is
started so that it isn't run when that file is imported in a context other than
being a main program.

What mod_wsgi is expecting is a WSGI application entry point called
"application". See:

    https://flask.palletsprojects.com/en/1.1.x/deploying/mod_wsgi/