Hi - sorry for not responding to the thread that was directly to
mojo-members - the mailing list is a lot better place.
I've been - very lowbudget - maintaining this until now - but I am very
swamped at the moment - if others could chip in in would be great.
Last PR I merged
was: https://github.com/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/pull/37 - which I
should probably not have done as the CI build @travis started to
fail https://travis-ci.org/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/builds - that can
be rolled back - but it was supposed to fix the JDK9 compat (I guess now
10/11 is more relevant).
There is some discussion going on in that PR that there are some invalid
tests.

Maybe the better option is to roll master back into a working state, get
the full fix in a PR and apply that?

Are anybody willing to take over maintainership - maybe some of the PR
authors could join mojohaus?

Again - sorry for the silence and latest PR merge mess - where do we want
to go with this - something needs to be done before java 11 is GA.

tirsdag 18. september 2018 22.58.23 UTC+2 skrev Karl Heinz Marbaise
følgende: