On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 08:37 -0400, Mike Garey wrote:
> On 7/2/06, Zed Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Then create a mongrel config script with called mongrel.conf
>         with:
<snip>

> I realize that this is still in a pretty rough form, but I was hoping
> I'd be able to test this out, since I had previously been using the
> rails upload progress plugin with apache 1.3 and mod_fastcgi, and it
> would work intermittently.. I wanted to see how the mongrel version
> compares as far as reliability.  Thanks, 

Yeah, it might be way too early to mess with it just yet.  It's not
difficult, but there's some documentation that needs to be written
before people could really get down and use it.

If you're still desperate to mess with it, hop onto irc.freenode org
sometime and msg me.  I'm zedas and usually hang out in #rubyonrails.

-- 
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?

_______________________________________________
Mongrel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

Reply via email to