On 8/24/06, Luis Lavena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/24/06, linux user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am using  version 0.3.13.3 and since there is no logging support for win32
> application. I was wondering if it was possible to get any kind of logging
> at all.
>
> I have tried to these two options
>
> 1. Stream redirection using "mongrel_rails start -c C:/myspace/snapshot -p
> 4111 -t 70  -e production -P log/mongrel-1.pid > C:\temp\mongrel- 1.log"
>
> The console print the output stream and the mongrel-1.log file shows no
> content except the content generated after I kill the server with Ctrl-C.
>
> 2. win32 service "mongrel_rails service::install -N snapshot1 -c
> C:\myspace\snapshot -p 4111 -e production -t 70". Now ofcourse the -l
> (log_file) option can't be used so where do I see the output/error logs??

Have you tried check log/mongrel.log and log/production.log? there is
where mongrel outs the information.

No these files are not there.

I tried to locate mongrel.log in production.log, but its not there. I only have log/production.log but that was created by rails script when the application root was created and log/production.log is 0KB after load testing mongrel for 1 hour.

I am on Windows 2000 SP4.

please help
-daya

> So I am basically lost on a very simple thing.
>
> Please help
>

> TIA
> -daya

Luis Lavena