> The problem that I am facing is that the output from 'puts, p,
> print' on the console  are not captured in the mongrel log file (in
> my case production.log) on Win2K SP4.

Hey-

        You should never use puts, print or p in a rails app. It is not tha
way to do things. And it will cause bugs and crashes in your
applications. If you want something to be weritten to the log then
use the logger interface like it is supposed to be used.

logger.debug "hey Im in the log!"

        PLease save yourself the trouble of debugging this later and *do
not* use puts, print or p in a rails app *ever*

-Ezra