Hi Luis,

Thanks for your reply.

You're right, it was me who ask the same question in github, but since it
was more related to mongrel_service and my issue has to do with rails boot
strapping it didn't seem the right place.

First up, I'm still using Rails 2.2.2.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you that a single code base for multiple
different rails application is a bad idea, quite the opposite actually. If
you're really interested in what we're doing, this thread explains it in
more detail: http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?pid=74217.

It shouldn't be too hard to see the many advantages of a single code base
over multiple code bases for serving multiple clients similar applications.

As I said, I played with the --script option but couldn't get it to work.
Here is how I start mongrel from the command line for client FOO:

mongrel_rails start -e production -p 3035 -l "log/FOO/mongrel.log" -S
"config/FOO/myapp_opts.rb" -c "x:/myapp"

But config/FOO/myapp_opts.rb is never loaded (I've also tried specifying the
full path "x:/myapp/config/FOO/myapp_opts.rb" to no avail). If this worked,
it would solve my problem. So what am I doing wrong?

Pete