I will try and let you know.

A few things that I noticed when I was playing with the source code of Cecil
on WP7....

SL for WP7 doesn't have* ArrayList, Hashtable, NamedCollection and
CollectionBase*. Can you use something else ( e.g. List<T> or Dictinary<T,U>
)??

Thanks and Best Regards,
Michael Sync

Don't go the way life takes you.