Hi Jb,

I have to change the followings in order to compile Cecil on WP7.

*1. ModuleDefinition.cs*

I added && !SILVERLIGHT before this method *TypeReference Import (Type type)
*.

*2. MetadataImporter*

I added this line  #if !CF && !SILVERLIGHT after constructor.

Please let me know if I shouldn't be doing this. Thanks. I will try to add
unit tests as well but I need to use Jeff Wilcox's unit test framework
http://jeffatmix.com/ since this is the only one that is available for Phone
7 at the time of writing.. I will get back to you..

Thanks and Best Regards,
Michael Sync

Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you go