From: Edward Ned Harvey (mono)<mailto:edward.harvey.m...@clevertrove.com>
Sent: ‎21/‎9/‎2014 3:13
To: Miguel de Icaza<mailto:mig...@xamarin.com>;
何子杰Hzj_jie<mailto:hzj_...@hotmail.com>
Cc: Steffen Kieß<mailto:steffen.ki...@ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de>;
mono-devel-list@lists.ximian.com<mailto:mono-devel-list@lists.ximian.com>
Subject: RE: [Mono-dev] System.Json string handling

> From: mono-devel-list-boun...@lists.ximian.com [mailto:mono-devel-list-
> boun...@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey (mono)
>
> Tru dat.  However,

I guess I'm actually trying to say two separate things:

* When broken stuff doesn't get fixed, it's a disincentive for usage adoption.
and
* When pull requests get ignored, it is a disincentive to contributors trying
to contribute anymore (fixing things).

This is an unfortunate positive feedback loop, which can hopefully be broken
some day.  I know based on my experience here so far, I'm not going to bother
trying to fix anything anymore.  My time would have been better spent, finding
an alternative to mono SslStream instead of trying to contribute the fix to
make mono SslStream operational.