I guess it is creating pull requests that fix/add stuff, and reviewing the pull requests of others, even if you don't have a final say for the merge.

On 21/09/14 12:58, Chris Rogus wrote:
So, lurker though I have been to date, I would like to one day be able
to help.  Miguel/whoever, what is the road to prove myself to be able to
help with this backlog and support this excellent and worthwhile project?

On Sep 21, 2014 5:18 AM, "Martin Thwaites" <monofo...@my2cents.co.uk