Hi,

We're about to release MonoDevelop 2.6 final (hopefully today or tomorrow),
so based on that, my recommendation would probably be:

* Xcode 3.2.6 (install to a different prefix, like /Xcode3) if you want to
use Interface Builder functionality (we're working hard on fixing bugs for
MonoDevelop 2.8 which will have Xcode4 support but it's not ready yet)

* MonoFramework (probably the MDK) 2.10.5

* MonoDevelop 2.6.0 (will be released today or tomorrow, hopefully)

* MonoTouch 4.0.7 (which will also be released today or tomorrow -
more-or-less the same as 4.0.6 but with the activation bug fixed)

I hope that helps,

Jeff